"Stampin'UP!'s Statement of the Heart"To Love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Feb 4, 2009

Hello Again

Hi thought I'd better do some stamping, my household has been a bit crazy with kids off and getting them back to school plus my husband has been on holiday and still is! I made this card with a technique my stamping friend Elaine showed me a while back, well before I became a demo.
It's done with an Abstract Grid template which you photo copy onto your cardstock, then usin post it notes you mask off each individual area of the grid and fill in the area how you like.
I kept to a valentine theme.
Stamp sets : A Happy Heart and Merci
Card : whisper white,basic black,old olive and more mustard.
Ink : black StazOn, yo yo yellow, old olive, sage shadow.
Other : Stampin Write Markers.. real red, more mustard, summer sun, pumpkin pie and sage shadow, styled silver hodgepodge hardware, piercing tool.

2 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

that's really cool I can see a wee bit of Merci popping in there too, such a nice set

Welcome! said...

wow thats super cool!