"Stampin'UP!'s Statement of the Heart"To Love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Nov 11, 2009

Winter Post


Thought it was time I put something on my blog, so here's a Xmas card I came up with after a bit of a play.

Stamp sets: Lovely as a Tree, Winter Post
Ink: Elegant Egg Plant, Bashful Blue, Yo Yo Yellow,Stazon Black, Versa Mark
Card: Kraft,Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
Other: Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver EP, White Gel Pn, Dazzling Diamonds

4 comments:

Paula said...

OMG Diane!!! That is absolutely stunning. I love, love, love it! You are such a clever chicky!

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for Nov. 12. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/

KarenR said...

that is brilliant - so gorgeous

Sharlene said...

I'm glad to see you are blogging again! And what a way to make a come-back!!!

Love the card - simply stunning. Keep it up and share some more ...

Sharlene