"Stampin'UP!'s Statement of the Heart"To Love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Mar 29, 2010

Just Add Ink challenge #10

   I managed to get my challenge done this afternoon, my head wasn't really into it but here is a cute little bag which my friend Paula showed me, I have done something similar but a bit larger, I prefer the smaller size.
I used a kraft coloured bag and close to cocoa, cameo coral and blush blossom card stock and matching inks along with my new stamp set Vintage Vogue which I received today in a order full of new goodies to play with that are in the new Autumn-Winter mini and will be available from the 1st April.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such a gorgeous bag Diane!

Paula Dobson said...

Oh, this turned out beautifully Diane! I really enjoyed our crafting afternoon today.

Christine Blain said...

Very sweet little bag - it looks lovely!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

This is such a sweet little bag. I'm looking forward to playing with those stamps a bit more over the Easter Break.

Danielle Daws said...

Cute! Isn't this set divine? Must try one of these little bags! :-)

Kimberly S. said...

VERY cute bag!!! I love this idea....and the romantic feel to it!

Debi said...

I love these little bags, and yours is just beautiful- well done for being a Top Pick- Again!! x