"Stampin'UP!'s Statement of the Heart"To Love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Jun 14, 2010

Vintage Vogue Birthday Wish!

I needed a quick card for my sister-in-laws birthday today, After looking on SCS I liked this card ( I made a few changes) the card was made by Ruth M.
The flowers were rock & rolled, Branches were made using Two Step Bird punch.
I wanted to use Vintage Vogue as my sister-in-law loves vintage/antique things.
She Loved The Card!


3 comments:

Paula Dobson said...

ohhh, don't these colours work beautifully together! Gorgeous card Diane, but then I expect nothing else from you anyway!

Debbie Lamb said...

You've got the rock & roll technique mastered. Looks fab and what a great colour combo!

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous, Diane. My favourite stampset - fabulous card.